Thursday, July 26, 2012

Fabulous Inchies!

So I took the "Incredible Inchies & Inchie Holder" class at Scrap Arts yesterday,  so much fun!!!  My friend Naomi & I had a blast making inchies.  We even stayed late and made extras!  While I was at Scrap Arts I just had to buy the Grand Madison window die (hooray!!! I've been wanting this for months).  I also got my stamps from Alpha stamps (the ones I won from the Altered Alice challenge) in the mail today.  I can't wait to use these for the next Altered Alice challenge.

So here are my inchies I made yesterday.  Now some of these have gold foil and glitter pen etc. on them that just doesn't show up in the pictures.  Some of these are made with images that were printed out and others are done with postage stamps, patterned paper, stamps, inks etc. I also added some pearls, rhinestones and glitter pen, gold leaf foil & charms.


I will post the little book that we made to hold the inchies tomorrow night.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great Friday everyone.

Dee

No comments: