Friday, August 17, 2012

New Class Sample!

I finally find some time in my craft room this week and finished my class samples!!! It also took me over an hour to clean up the mess I made in there LOL.  What a disaster area, desk, chairs & floor, everything was covered with supplies. I got it all cleaned up though and have a new class ready to go for October.  I still haven't got the exact dates yet.  I will post them as soon as they are confirmed.

The class is called "'Tis the Season" and there are four different cards done using a variety of techniques, inking, stamping, coloring and lots of die cutting with the Big Shot.  I got the Grand Madison Window die at Scrap Arts a few weeks ago and decided to use it for one of these cards. I used some stampin up stamps for this card as well and lots of glitter (it doesn't show up very well in the picture).

I will post another sample tomorrow night.  Have a great weekend everyone!

Dee

PS.  No patterned paper was harmed in the making of this card!

No comments: