Saturday, August 4, 2012

New Glasses!

So I finally got my new glasses this week and can finally see again!  However, they are progressives lenses and getting used to them is taking me a few days.  I really haven't been able to do much crafting yet though.  I think I should be able to get back in there and get some stuff done this week.

I did get another cricut card made this week.  I used the Batman: The Brave and the Bold cartridge to cut out this batman.  I embossed the background paper with the Tim Holtz brick wall embossing folder and distressed it with versa magic black chalk ink.  The greeting is from the Amy R C.C. Designs "it's your birthday" stamp set and I stamped it using ranger black archival ink.

Well that's it for tonight, I'll be back with an extra post next week.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.

Dee

No comments: