Friday, October 5, 2012

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge

What a challenge...pick your favorite Kraftin' Kimmie stamp.   Changes all the time,  they are all so fabulous.  Well since my DH bought me a bunch for my birthday I went with the one of my favorite from those.  I am in a bit of a hurry at the moment and will post the rest of the details later but I wanted to make sure I got this up in time for the challenge.
Update added Oct 6th.  OK here are the details for this card.
Stamp - Priscilla by Kraftin' Kimmie
Greeting - Flourishes Tag Lines stamp set
I stamped the image with memento tuxedo black and colored her with copic markers (E00, 01, 02, 25, 27, 29 - R35, 39 - N0, 3, 5 - C1, 3, 6 & W2, 4, 6, 8).  I paper pieced her pants with some red patterned paper (I think a random little piece of paper ended up on her pants in the picture, there is not really a white dot on her pants), I added added a little white gel pen to the skulls on her books.  I edged the image piece with red magic chalk ink and the patterned paper with black chalk ink.  The patterned paper is an old creative imaginations marah johnson paper (double sided - used the back side for the band across the middle).  The black rhinestones are from kaiser kraft. 

Thanks for visiting my blog.
Dee

1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

So cute!!! Love her and you've colored her perfectly! Thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie!