Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Blue Christmas...

...card! It has been a long day but I do have a wee bit of time to update my blog now.  I love my new MFT "let it snowflake" die set and decided to use some more snowflakes on this card.  They make great embellishments for Christmas cards.

For this card I cut the ovals out with spellbinders petite large and small ovals.  I stamped the Merry Christmas greeting (Kaiser Craft - Turtle Dove stamp set) with memento "teal zeal" ink and colored it with memento markers rhubarb stalk and cottage ivy.  I also added some sakura clear stardust pen for a little sparkle.  I used white perfect pearls and diamond stickles on the snowflakes and then inked some of them with the teal zeal ink.  The paper is an old paper called starry starry night by GCD studios (2008).  I'm really trying to use up some of my older papers.
Well that's it for tonight, thanks for stopping by.  I may be back tomorrow with another post.  I think I may even have a chance to spend a few hours in my studio tomorrow.

Dee

No comments: