Friday, November 2, 2012

Follow The Yellow Brick Road!

I can't believe it is already November...I haven't even begun to do any Christmas shopping (lots to be done soon so I can get it in the mail).  I guess I better get that started and get busy making some Christmas cards. I got my computer back up and running last night but I was too busy to update my blog.  I did spend a few hours in my studio working on some cards.  I really wanted to do the Kraftin Kimmie challenge this week.  The theme this week is All About Music...I decided to go with the music from a fabulous movie "The Wizard of Oz".

Here is the card I made using Dorothy and the greeting is from the Tinman.  I colored Dorothy with copics (will post color list later) I used sakura stardust pens sky star on her bows and red star on her shoes (they really look like shiny ruby slippers in person).  The patterned paper is all from the Bo Bunny Country Garden  line.  Since the theme was music I also stamped some random music notes in coordinating colors all over the background.

I do have one last Halloween card to post and I will try to do that today or tomorrow.  Have a great weekend everyone. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Dee

No comments: