Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Lace Tree

Ok so this is a card I've made before and I like it because it is very clean and simple.  No greeting so it can be used for whatever you want during the holidays.  I like making this one because it is something I can do while watching TV LOL!

I embossed the tree using the cuttlebug lace tree folder and then colored it with sakura clear stardust pen and  then I accent it with whatever color stardust pen I want to match the paper I plan on using as a mat.  For the first one I used sky star pen and the second one I used red star pen.  I then colored a rhinestone to match with a copic marker (R89, BG75) and popped it in the middle for a little more sparkle.  It is really hard to tell what it looks like in the pictures.  I tried to get a close up of the shine, it kind of worked LOL!




Well I finally get a chance to spend a couple of hours in my studio today so I'm off to do a couple of challenges.  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Dee

No comments: