Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Favorites!!!

So what are your favorites?   When it comes to my craft supplies I have way too many.  So when I found the challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog it was a little hard to decide.  I finally went with my favorite Christmas stamp...I bought this one about 4 years ago and I use it every year for several different cards.
The stamp is called Santa Collage by Rubber Stampede.  I also love the embossing folder I used for this card - "Splendid" M-Bossabilities by Spellbinders.  Copics (E00, 01, 02 & N1) are another one of my favorites.  For this card I stamped Santa and colored him with the above copics and then used a glue pen and glitter on his beard, hat and snowflakes (they don't really show up in the picture) and I used a clear glaze pen on his glasses.  I edged the papers with brilliance gold and memento rhubarb stalk ink.  The greeting is from stampin up and I colored some tiny pearls with copic marker Y38 and stuck them in the middle of a few of the flowers ( I think they look like little poinsettias).

Well that's it for tonight.  I should have a couple more cards to post before Christmas.  I actually have most of my shopping done now and only have a few last minute things to pick up.  We actually started shopping late but managed to finish most of it up ahead of schedule.  Have a wonderful day everyone and thanks for stopping by

Deanna

No comments: