Friday, January 11, 2013

Animal House

Well I have a house that is ruled by an animal...a really cute adorable fuzzy one...so it's all good.  I am going to put this post up quickly and then add the details later.  I am running way behind and I have about 20mins until this weeks challenge closes over at Kraftin Kimmie!

Here is the card I made using Jayne cuddling with her cat.  Kit loves to sit on my shoulder so this reminds me of her.

Update (Jan 21/13)...Sooo it took me a little longer to get this update posted but I found my notebook (finally!) and here are the details for this card.  The patterned paper is an old Marah Johnson paper from Creative Imaginations!  I stamped the image with memento tuxedo black ink and coloured the image with copic markers and did some paper piecing for the dress.  The copic colours I used are as follows  E000, 00, 01, 13, 21, 23, 25 - W1, 2, 4, 6 - R20, 17 &35.  The patterned paper for the dress is the reverse side of the background paper.  I cut the image and mat out with spellbinders large and small petite ovals and I edged the papers with versa magic red brick and midnight black chalk inks.

OK!  Here it is ...I'll be back later to update this post.

Dee

No comments: