Friday, January 4, 2013

What's New?

Well I really wanted to post all this info when it happened but I totally ran out of time over the Holidays!!! I always think I'll be able to get things done with lots of time to spare...I never do LOL!!! I was up until 3:00am on Christmas Eve (well Christmas morning technically) finishing my DH's present (as usual).  I make him a calendar every year and every year it gets finished in the wee hours of Christmas morning.  I really need to start this project in November or something LOL.  Anyway, I haven't had any time to spend in my studio since then...everything in there is how I left it on Christmas morning...a mess!!!

The main things I wanted to post on my blog in December are as follows:

I got a message on my blog around the first of December from a local shop owner expressing an interest in my cards.  She had seen them at La Lucy and wanted to know if I could make some for her shop as well. So I was super excited to have my cards in a new shop for Christmas.

I was also very excited to see that I was featured as a Customer Show N' Tell on the All That Scrap's Blog!

This is a picture of some of the new goodies I bought in December.  I picked up some more Kraftin' Kimmie stamps, of course, card stock, glue refills and patterned paper.
 Here is a picture of the fun stuff I got for Christmas.  My wonderful DH bought me the limited edition Copic marker set!!!(hooray!!!) and my sister in law & family got me all these Kraftin' Kimmie stamps!

Well I guess that about sums it up for now!  I guess my next step is to clean up my studio and get back to work on some new cards and challenges!  Have a great weekend everyone and thanks for stopping by!

Dee

No comments: