Tuesday, February 12, 2013

More Hearts!!!

I have been a bit swamped with work this week and haven't had much time for crafting.  I had all kinds of plans and ideas for Valentine cards but it just didn't happen.  I had a whole bunch of challenges I wanted to take part in this week and I ran out of time, again!!! I can see I am going to need to start my Easter cards now if I expect to get many ready on time....LOL.

Anyhow, I did get to spend about an hour or so in my studio a couple of nights ago and this is what I came up with.  It is another card for the Simon Says "Have A Heart" challenge.
This is a redesign of a card I made last year. I decided to add more detail to this card.   I cut out several different sized hearts using the cricut and "George" cartridge (the "I Heart You" is also from that cartridge).  The paper is all from the Basic Grey "bitter sweet" & "Eva" lines.  I edged all the papers with  versa magic jumbo java chalk ink and layered the hearts over each other.  The large heart in the middle is popped up with foam dots and edged with diamond stickles.  The greeting is from Flourishes and stamped with memento rich cocoa ink.  I also used the rich cocoa ink to stamp a border around the background paper with a stamp from the basic grey "flourish corners" set.  The pink rhinestones are from Kaiser Craft.

Time to get back to work!!! Have a great week everyone!!!

Dee

2 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Dee :-) the hearts and designs are FAB !! very cute card :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
I have a candy on my blog if you are interested :-)

Joy said...

Gorgeous, love all those pattern hearts and the glitter that you added to the large one.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog