Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Simon Says...

.... White on white,  that is the challenge this week over at Simon Says stamp.It was quite a challenge for me indeed.  However, I did manage to get a card made and I just might actually get it posted in time.  Here is the card I made.

I started with the cupcake image and stamped it on some white card stock with brown memento ink.  I coloured the bottom with a copic marker and covered the top with diamond stickles.  It looks blue in the picture because the stickles are still wet.  I cut the image and the mat out with spellbinders large & small labels. I used the Happy Birthday cuttlebug folder for the background piece.  I edged the pieces with just a tiny bit of pink chalk ink to make them stand out a bit.  I used an old EK Success flower punch for the flowers and added a few champagne rhinestones to them to add a bit more detail.  I attached the image piece to the card with foam dots.
I should be back in a couple of days with a few more cards.  I still have a couple of challenges I want to take part in this week.  Have a great day everyone and thanks for stopping by.

Dee

1 comment:

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous card ! I love your embossed background and that cupcake looks yummy !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge

Hugs

Jo x