Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Another Challenge

This card is for the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Use more than one die or stamp!

I posted this earlier and said I would be back with more details and here they are.

The Spidey image is a coloring book page I found online and printed and colored with copics (R27, R29, N1 & N3), I cut the image out and attached it with foam dots.  For the background I used the Haunted Webs die & Cityscape Nightline die both by Memory Box.  I sponged a little bit of white chalk ink on them just to give them a little bit of detail.  For the greeting I used the happy birthday dies from the Tim Holtz Celebration Words Script set.  To make the happy birthday stand out a little more I used my Wink of Stella black shimmer pen on it.  I glued all the die cut pieces on using Ranger Multi Medium Matte.


I can't wait to see what the next challenge is.  I may even get another post done before the end of the month!!!

Thanks for stopping by
Deanna

No comments: